Weaning Sense - By Meg Faure
Demystifying the weaning world and helping you grow healthy tummies and happy babies (and moms) in no time!
This book offers a weaning solution from expert authors based on your baby's sensory personality, the Weaning Sense book demystifies weaning and, using current research, gives you an easy to use, real food solution.
Grounded firmly in science and using simple and inspiring ingredient combinations with minimal equipment and quick preparation times, the authors introduce a revolutionary way to wean babies. Includes over 50 delicious foolproof recipes.
The Weaning Sense book offers:
- A weaning solution based on your baby's sensory personality.
- Takes the stress out of weaning, and tips on how to feed picky eaters.
- Travel + lunchbox solutions.
- Speedy meals and time saving tips.
- Quick, no cook solutions.
- Tips on adding maximum nutritional punch to meals.
Paperback, 272 pages
About the Authors:
Meg Faure is an occupational therapist with a special interest in babies and toddlers – specifically irritable infants, sleep problems, emotional engagement difficulties and fussy feeding.
Kath Megaw has been in child nutrition for 20 years. She is South Africa’s leading paediatric dietician and holds four medical qualifications including a paediatric dietetic qualification from the prestigious John Hopkins University in Baltimore, USA.