Eco Kitchen Intro Pod
This Pod kick starts a more sustainable, reusable food storing and wrapping alternative to single use plastic, while adding a beautiful and vibrant style to your kitchen and table setting. These products were carefully selected, with economical storage in mind.
The Eco Kitchen Intro Pod contains the following products:
Odd Pod Reusable Silicone bag
Best for keeping those fruit and veggies fresh, marinating meat products, storing soups or any food, whilst locking in all the flavours and nutrients.
- Minimal convenient storage, as the bag is collapsible and folds neatly.
- Large diamond shaped opening sealed with a leak proof, air-tight clip.
- No messy spills, designed to stand securely.
- Easy to use and clean.
100% Pure Platinum Food Grade Silicone
Safe and non-toxic as it is BPA Free, Biolable
Size of bag: L 195mm x W 120mm x H 185mm
Capacity: 1 Litre
Heat and cold resistant - safe to use in freezer, microwave, and dishwasher.
Shweshwe Pot covers - set of three
The Odd Pod Pot covers are great for raising dough, covering cooked food, storing, keeping the bugs off and covering leftovers in the fridge.
The dish/pod covers are made in South Africa with the internationally recognised Three Cats Original Shweshwe fabric. The elastic around the cover will keep it on snug and tight on your bowls.
A Set includes 2 round bowl covers and 1 rectangular dish cover
x1 Small Round Dish Cover (fits bowl of approx 14 cm)
x1 Large Round Dish Cover (fits bowl of approx 24 cm)
x1 Large Rectangular Dish Cover (fits rectangular dish of approx 35 cm)
Beeswax wrap - Plain
The Odd Pod Beeswax wraps are stunning reusable food wraps, and the perfect eco-friendly alternative to single use plastic wraps and bags. Handcrafted in South Africa, making use of 100% cotton infused in a blend of beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil.
Ideal for sandwiches, lunches, snacks, veggies, fruit, cheese, half of an avocado and even covering bowls and jars.
- Approximately 33 cm x 35 cm.
- Beeswax wraps are washable and reusable and will last up to 7 months and more if being used on an average of a few times a week.
- Simply wash in cool water with mild Eco-friendly detergent or wipe it with a wet cloth, dry and store until your next use. These wraps are also biodegradable ensuring they are zero waste and environmentally friendly.
Not suitable for microwaves or hot temperatures.