To all our Customers,
These are uncertain times but here at Odd Pod, we are sure about one thing: putting the health and safety of our team and our customers first, is key.
Therefore, the following measures have been put in place:
- Before any team member enters the stockroom, a symptom screening and temperature reading will be done. Should there be any indication of an elevated temperature or if any symptoms show, this individual will not enter the stockroom, and the necessary health protocols will be followed, as prescribed by the South African Government.
- We have increased our routine handwashing and sanitising before entering the stockroom. And ensured that the sanitisers contain a minimum 70% alcohol solution.
- The correct personal protective gear is always worn by all team members, especially face masks.
- All work surfaces and equipment are disinfected before any products are handled and after being packaged.
- Where possible, all goods will be sanitised in line with the guidelines published by the National Department of Health, before leaving the depot.
- We will always ensure the minimum number of team members will be working in the stockroom at any given time. The necessary social distancing measures will also be adhered to.
- A recommendation on how to handle and sanitise your product once you have received it, will be included with each parcel.
- Our courier service will be following the correct protocols, as prescribed by the South African Government. The “contactless delivery procedure” will be emailed to our customers once the order is fulfilled.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
From, The Odd Pod Team